West Florida Neurosurgery specializes in complex spine procedures, minimally invasive spine surgery and the surgical treatment of brain tumors. Our board certified neurosurgeons are board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery and are fellows of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons.
West Florida Medical Group General Surgery is here to provide the best neurosurgical care to the residents of Pensacola, FL and the surrounding area. We are conveniently located at 2130 E. Johnson Ave. Suite 130-B, across the street from West Florida Hospital.
We are committed to your care from the day we meet you at consultation through your recovery. We welcome new patients and accept many insurance plans so call us today for an appointment or for your convenience, we also offer online appointment scheduling.
Procedures and conditions treated
- Back, thoracic, or neck pain (generally related to a condition which is shown on imaging studies)
- Radiculopathy (pain radiation to extremities)
- Stenosis or spondylosis of spine
- Brain tumors (except pineal and colloid)
- Brain/Skull lesion biopsies
- Sural Nerve Biopsies
- Chiari Malformation
- Pain pump placement, removal, or replacement
- Dorsal column stimulator placements or removals (including battery changes)
- Ulnar neuropathy
- Spinal fractures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- VP Shunts
- Spinal Osteophytes
- Carpal Tunnel
- Revisions of previous neurosurgeries
- Syringomyelia (syrinx or post-traumatic syrinx)