West Florida Medical Group is pleased to bring exceptional orthopedic healthcare services to our community. Dr. Clark Metzger, and Blake Hammond, PA provide surgical treatments to correct orthopedic injuries and problems of the spine, knee, hip, ankle, foot, shoulder and elbow.
We believe the most important aspects of providing quality care are listening to the needs of our patients and involving the patient in the treatment plan. We like to take the time to educate patients and present treatment options.
When you come to see us as your orthopedic surgeons, surgery may not be your only option. Sometimes through rehabilitation and available prescriptions, your injury may be healed.
If you do require surgery, we'll keep you informed of why surgery is required, what will be done in the surgery and what to expect as an eventual outcome after surgery.
Thank you for choosing West Florida Orthopedic Surgery!
Services We Provide
We offer a variety of services including but not limited to the following:
- Arthritic Joint Conditions
- Joint Replacements
- Shoulder Bursitis And Rotator Cuff Disorders
- Torn Knee Cartilage
- Hand Numbness And Tingling
- Bunions & Hammertoes
- Back Pain & Sciatica (Leg Pain)
- Impingement Syndrome
- Arthroscopic Surgery Of The Shoulder
- Degenerative Joint Disease (Arthritis)
- Total Shoulder Replacement
- Computer Navigated Total Knee Replacement
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament 9-ACL Reconstruction
- Arthroscopic Surgery Of The Knee
- Computer Navigated Total Hip Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Surgery
- Adult And Pediatric Fracture Care
- Sports Medicine
- General Orthopedic Extremity Surgery